Palo Alto, CA – October 10, 2018 Rudy Burger, Managing Partner and Managing Director of Woodside Capital Partners, presented “The M&A and Funding Landscape for Image Sensor Companies”
His presentation focused on:
- CMOS Image Sensors
He also discussed:
- Applications Driving Growth Of Sensor Markets
- Comparison of Sensor Types
- Image Sensor Market Map
- CIS Volume Shipment Forecast – 2011-2023
- CIS Global Revenue Forecast – 2011-2023
- Thermal Sensor Global Volume Shipment Forecast – 2016-2022
- Thermal Sensor Global Revenue Forecast – 2016-2022
- Radar Sensor Revenue Forecast – 2017-2023
- LiDAR Sensor Volume Shipment Forecast – 2017-2023
- LiDAR Sensor Revenue Forecast – 2017-2023
- Total Vision Sensors Revenue Forecast – 2017-2021
- Venture Investment by Sensor Type (2015-2018)
- M&A Activity by Sensor Type (2015-2018)
- Total Sensor Market Value For Automotive
- Notable Recent Acquisitions (Sensors All Types)
You Can View Rudy’s Presentation here.
For More Information Contact:
Managing Partner & Managing Director
Woodside Capital Partners
About Woodside Capital Partners
Woodside Capital Partners is a global, independent investment bank that delivers world-class strategic and financial advice to emerging growth companies in the technology and life sciences sectors. With a strong track record in M&A, strategic partnerships and private placements, Woodside Capital Partners has been providing worldwide investment banking services since 2001 with leading domain experience in software, Internet services, electronic communications and materials, and healthcare. Woodside Capital Partners is headquartered in Silicon Valley, with an office in London. Securities offered through Woodside Capital Securities LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. For more information, please visit www.woodsidecap.com
NOTICE: No information herein is a recommendation that any particular individual should purchase or sell any particular security in any amount or at all, and is not a solicitation of any offer to purchase or sell from or to any particular individual.
Woodside Capital Partners delivers value-added M&A advisory services for emerging growth companies, and is the headquartered in Silicon Valley, with an office in London. Securities transactions are offered through Woodside Capital Securities LLC, a registered broker-dealer and member of FINRA and SIPC, and through Woodside Capital Partners UK LLP, a financial services firm authorized and regulated by the FSA. Woodside Capital Securities LLC and Woodside Capital Partners UK LLP are affiliated companies.
All trademarks, logos and trade names mentioned in the document are the property of their respective owners.